Support the Arts! Advertise Your Business
We invite you to partner with California Music Center, producer of the Irving M. Klein International String Competition, with your program book ad for our 34th Annual Competition June 1-2, 2019 in San Francisco.
For over 33 years, we’ve nurtured and championed the world’s finest young string players. We support these exceptional players early in their careers, help them develop professional and performance skills, encourage community involvement, and provide paid performance opportunities and cash prizes.
The Klein enjoys international acclaim as one of the most prestigious classical music competitions in the world. It’s recognized for the high caliber of the contestants (ages 15-23), its unique, nurturing environment, and its commitment to commissioning new works.
We produce a 8.5 x 5.5 program book for the two-day Competition at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music; it’s also featured at 6-8 house concerts and other events annually. With a potential of 800 attendees and year-round online exposure, you reach a highly targeted, qualified audience. Partnering with CMC demonstrates your community values and your dedication to the future of classical music.
The Klein audience is highly affluent, highly-educated and loves classical music. Most are between the ages of 45 and 85 and live throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. You’ll reach these passionate patrons of the arts, as well as a subset of engaged parents of young string players. Our patrons will welcome messaging about your concert season, your curriculum, services, or products.
Your reach extends well beyond the hard copy program:
- Full and 1/2-page advertisers will have linked logo placement on our website.
- 1/4 page advertisers will be listed on www.californiamusiccenter.org.
- The program is digitized and lives on our site for 10+ years.
- Advertisers receive complimentary invitations to select events.
- Each advertiser will be featured in our 1400# recipient e-newsletter.
- You’re supporting the future of classical music! Ad dollars help offset program costs for artist fees and travel, venue rental, commissioning fees, and archival recordings.
AD SPECS AND RESERVATIONS
Full-page interior back cover: $300
Full-page interior: $200
½ page: $175
¼ page: $100
Interested? Deadline for inclusion is Friday April 26, 2019.
Please consider joining us as an ad sponsor for our 34th season.